Elizabeth

Elizabeth Collagen 1pre-filled syringe/box

Packing Unit 1pre-filled syringe/box
Product for professional use only By deciding to purchase you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine

Collagen is the main protein in all connective tissues, including the skin, blood vessels, bones, teeth, and muscles.
The supply of pure collagen for healthy skin maintains a youthful complexion with radiance and elasticity, promoting the generation of new skin cells and activating metabolism. In the skin, the primary effects of collagen include firming the cells and connecting them tightly, preventing wrinkles, and enhancing the elasticity and smoothness of blood vessels, thereby strengthening the functions of organs. Despite its short duration of 3-6 months and a market contraction due to the emergence of allergy reactions and the introduction of HA fillers, recent advancements in atelocollagen purification technology have minimized allergic reactions. With the growing market for skin boosters, atelocollagen is gaining renewed attention for its ability to deliver immediate effects.

Advantages of Elizabeth Collagen:

  • Volume Formation (Collagen Supplementation) 
  • Restoring Skin Elasticity (Promotion of Collagen Regeneration)
  • Improving Skin Tone and Increasing ECM (Extracellular Matrix)
  • Collagen+PRP Injecting collagen and undergoing PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) treatment together can maximize the effects, often referred to as "witch's shot."
  • Inhibition of Pigment Formation As the breakdown components of collagen are amino acids, it effectively inhibits the activity of the skin pigment enzyme tyrosinase. 
  •  Naturally Formed Volume Immediate volume formation upon injection, with approximately 60% remaining after one month, while 40% is absorbed by the body. 
  •  Long-lasting duration the effects of injected atelocollagen gradually become apparent after one month, promoting the regeneration of surrounding collagen tissues and supplying moisture and nutrients to the skin's epidermal layer. These effects are remarkably long-lasting, typically maintained for approximately 1 year to 1.5 years
  • Domestically sourced high-purity raw materia Atelocollagen is a domestically produced high-purity raw material, utilizing advanced purification technology to minimize allergic reactions. It is a high-quality product effective in the natural formation of collagen and the increase of the intrinsic extracellular matrix (ECM). Particularly, it is a product with secured safety and stability, used for therapeutic purposes such as treating tendons, muscles, ligaments, and fascia domestically.

Elizabeth Collagen procedure methods and effects:

  • Skin Elasticity Recovery(Immediate Moisture Infusion; Enhanced Extracellular Matrix (ECM))
  • Skin Tone Improvement(Cell Proliferation; Activation of Cellular Metabolism; Stimulation of Endogenous Collagen Production)
  • Long Lasting Period(Collagen Matrix Reconstruction; Vigorous Skin Regeneration; Volume Augmentation)

Elizabeth Collagen Mix Protocols:

  • Preparation process( PRP 2cc + Collagen 1cc Total 3cc; Apply numbing cream 30 minutes Delore the proceaure)
  • Mixing(Using a centrifuge to mix PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) and collagen)
  • Medical procedure(Inject manually at 1 cm intervals in the SUB-Q layer of the Teatment area)

 

 

 

 
 

Wrinkle Injections

Anti-wrinkle injections can help with all manner of concerns including frown lines, crows’ feet, and forehead lines. Any lines on the face can be reduced and smoothed.

Contact us to discuss the areas you want to improve, and we can arrange a consultation with our nurse to see which method of treatment will be most effective.

Wrinkle Treatments

lady with lines on her face showing improvement areas

 

 

Booking An Appointment

If you are looking for aesthetic treatments, or wish to buy dermal fillers, get in touch with us today. You can book treatments by calling or emailing directly.

contact@cosmeticsaesthetic.com

 01908010847

Shop Fillers

Dermal fillers
Filler Dissolving
Hair Treatments
Skin Boosters
Eye Skin Boosters
Fat dissolving
Mesotherapy 
Consumables 

 

Aesthetic Treatments

Wrinkle injections
Dermal fillers
Fat dissolving treatments
Mesotherapy
Vitamin injections

Quick Links

Beauty Treatments

Terms and Conditions
FAQs
Contact Us

Cosmetics Aesthetic Medical Limited is registered as a limited company in England and Wales under company number 15483235

payment provider logos

0
Shopping Basket
X